Wednesday 2 December 2009

Ryan Reynolds







Yes, Mr Reynolds has been tickling my glands for a long time now. I think it was first seeing him prancing around naked in Van Wilder that first twigged with me that this guy had potential to go all-the-way hot.



And in Blade Trinity he proved me right. Thank God. That day I learned to trust my dirty instincts. Perhaps it was the beard, perhaps it was the muscles, perhaps it was him all bloodied and bruised and chained to the floor, greased up like an cheap 80s male stripper but damn that man grew some THROWDOWN.



Despite his recent withering appearance (his body seems to be reverting to that of teenage olympic swimmer) he still has that seed of nasty in him that makes Ryan Reynolds one of the hottest hollywood men out there.
All images are in the public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment