Wednesday 2 December 2009

Guilty pleasure







Ok. Don't shout at me. I understand that this guy is not exactly going to set the world on fire with his hot looks but I have always had a soft spot - scrub that. I've always had a hard spot for Kevin Webster from Coronation Street.


I know he's not really handsome, (I mean, Jesus! Get those eyebags taken care of) but growing up as a repressed gay boy in rural Ireland Kevin Webster was the closest thing to eye candy I ever had. That and the Kay's Catalogue swimwear and underwear sections...


To this day I've harboured a secret lust for Kevin (played by Michael Le Vell), he looks pretty hot in his mechanics uniform, has an ample chest rug which spills forth over his cheap white supermarket t-shirts and has just enough scally in him to qualify him as hot. See subsection 2 - Scumhunks and scally dads.






No comments:

Post a Comment