Wednesday 2 December 2009

For starters...

Hey,

Ok - so this blog is all about hot men. Yeah, thats right - its not original, so?

More particularly its about men I find really attractive. Now, some of them are the obvious contenders and some you might find completely average or even plain old bizarre. I'm not asking that you agree with my choices but hey! - hear me out alright?

I do love a man with a rug or a beard or both. But men who are completely smooth can be on some rare occassion be considered hot but they must always have that essential quality - throwdown! If a man does not have throwdown no matter hot good looking, well muscled or overtly sexual he might seem he just isn't sexy. He can be handsome but this blog is not about handsome men. Ity's about HOT men - HOT men with THROWDOWN.

So guidelines - this site should be safe for work - anything that is not will just be a link to a page with a warning above it. I will occassionally feature the odd naked man but no boners - I promise.
All images are probably copywrited out there somewhere - I don't own any of the images - I just post them up here to draw attention to the hottness. All images are in the public domain.

Thanks

Hot Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment